Logo Dutch central governmentLogo Business.gov.nl, government information for entrepreneurs.MenuSearchSearch

Damage compensation earth removal permit

This information is provided by:Netherlands Enterprise Agency, RVONetherlands Enterprise Agency, RVOLast updated on Nederlandse versie

Did you incur damages because the provincial authority has granted, altered, or withdrawn an earth removal permit? You can apply for compensation to the province.

Find out more or arrange now

at your municipality, province, or water authority

You can apply for compensation if you have (applied for) an earth removal permit, or if you are not the permit holder but you suffer damages because of another party’s earth removal permit.

If you suffer damages as a result of earth removal in national waters, you can apply for compensation to the Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management (IenW, in Dutch).

Related articles

To top