Are you are active in the audio-visual or creative sector? You can apply for a subsidy via the Creative Europe Programme.
Within the Culture Programme (in Dutch) you can apply for a subsidy for:
- European cooperation projects
- European Networks
- Pan-European cultural entities (orchestras)
- Circulation of European literary works (translation, publication, distribution, and promotion of literary works)
- European Platforms for the promotion of emerging artists
Within the Media programme (in Dutch) you can apply for a subsidy for:
- development, promotion, and distribution of European audio-visual works
- training courses and workshops for audio-visual professionals
When do you qualify?
Your cultural or creative organisatio is set up in one of the EU Member States. Companies from candidate states and the European Economic Area (EEA) can join under certain conditions. You can find more information on eligibility on the EU’s Creative Europe website (pdf). Also consult the conditions for the various calls.
How to apply?
In the Netherlands, DutchCulture represents the Creative Europe Programme (in Dutch). They can provide you with information about rules, procedures and deadlines, advice, and guidance on how to submit applications and assistance with finding European partners. You can find calls for funding and tender opportunities on the European Commission's Single Electronic Data Interchange Area (SEDIA) portal. Please check the various schemes for their own deadlines for submission.