On this page
Do you want to invest in your personnel’s expertise, growth and development? Then you can apply for the Incentive scheme learning and development within SMEs (SLIM subsidy).
You may qualify for the SLIM subsidy if your company wants to:
- implement activities for learning and development, for instance career advice or an inquiry into the need for further schooling in your company
- create an approach to encourage employees to further develop their skills, knowledge and professional attitude, for example through a company training centre
- establish a practical learning placement such as an apprenticeship, within your company for (parts of) a secondary vocational education for adults (work placement company)
When do you qualify?
You are eligible for the SLIM subsidy:
- as an SME. You will need to supply several documents such as an SME declaration (in Dutch)
- as part of an SME partnership or collaboration. A partnership consists of at least 2 SMEs, of which the leading party may be an SME, sector organization, educational institution, O&O fund (Education and Development fund), employees’ or employers’ organization
- as a large company in agriculture, hospitality or recreation
How to apply?
SME partnerships and large companies in agriculture, hospitality and recreation can apply for the subsidy (in Dutch) from 1 June 09:00 until 30 June, 17:00 hours, to the Agency of Social Affairs and Employment.
SMEs cannot apply at the moment. They can apply for the SLIM subsidy (in Dutch) each year from 2 March 12:00 until 31 March, 17:00 hours, and from 1 September 09:00 until 30 September 17:00 hours to the Agency of Social Affairs and Employment.
Before you apply you need to register (in Dutch). You can do this 2 weeks before application opens. Please check the criteria before you apply (in Dutch). You can apply once per period and you will need to supply several documents (in Dutch). For more information you can contact the Agency of Social Affairs and Employment (Ministerie van Sociale Zaken en Werkgelegenheid, Uitvoering van Beleid, in Dutch).