On this page
Do you want to invest in your personnel’s expertise, growth and development? Then you can apply for the Incentive scheme learning and development within SMEs (SLIM subsidy).
You can apply to the SLIM subsidy if your company wants to:
- implement activities for learning and development, for instance career advice or an inquiry into the need for further schooling in your company
- create an approach to encourage employees to further develop their skills, knowledge and professional attitude, for example through a company training centre
- establish a practical learning placement such as an apprenticeship, within your company for (parts of) a secondary vocational education for adults (work placement company)
When do you qualify?
You can apply for the SLIM subsidy:
- as an SME. You will need to supply several documents such as an SME declaration (in Dutch)
- as part of an SME partnership or collaboration. A partnership consists of at least 2 SMEs, of which the leading party may be an SME, sector organization, educational institution, O&O fund (Education and Development fund), employees’ or employers’ organization
- as a large company in agriculture, hospitality or recreation
How to apply?
SMEs can apply for the SLIM subsidy (in Dutch) from 1 September 2020 09:00 until 30 September 2020, 17:00 hours.
SME partnerships and large companies in agriculture, hospitality and recreation could apply for the subsidy from 1 April 2020, 09:00 until 30 June 2020, 17:00 hours.
Please check the criteria before you apply (in Dutch). You can apply once per period and you will need to supply several documents (in Dutch). For more information you can contact the Agency of Social Affairs and Employment (Ministerie van Sociale Zaken en Werkgelegenheid, Uitvoering van Beleid, in Dutch).
You can apply to the Agency of Social Affairs and Employment (in Dutch).