Do you want to buy or (financial) lease a new, zero emission truck for your business? You can apply for the Purchase subsidy zero emission trucks AanZET (Aanschafsubsidieregeling zero-emissie trucks AanZET, in Dutch).
You can get a percentage of the purchase price as subsidy, depending on the type of truck and the size of your company. If its concerns an operational lease, your leasing company applies for this subsidy.
Who can apply?
You can apply for the AanZET subsidy if:
- you are an entrepreneur or run a non-profit organisation
- you are an operational lease company for trucks
To make use of this subsidy, you must meet the conditions (in Dutch), among others:
- the truck has to be new
- the truck has to be vehicle class N3 or N2 and weigh at least 4,250 kilograms
- the truck is electrically powered, fuel codes E and W are eligible
- the battery cannot contain lead
- you have not applied for (and received) Subsidy for Clean and Zero Emission Construction Equipment (SSEB) for the truck
How to apply?
You can apply for the Purchase subsidy zero emission trucks AanZET (in Dutch) to the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) from 9 May 2022 09:00 hours until 31 December 2022, 12:00 hours.