If you buy a zero emission (electric) commercial vehicle, you may be eligible for a subsidy of at most €5,000 (per vehicle). You can apply for the Subsidy scheme for zero emission commercial vehicles (Subsidieregeling Emissieloze Bedrijfsauto’s, SEBA).
Who can apply?
You can apply for the SEBA scheme if you fulfil the requirements, among others:
- you are an entrepreneur
- you apply for the scheme before the agreement is concluded
- the net list price or sales price is €20,000 or more
- the driving range of the commercial vehicle is according to the requirements of this scheme
If you are granted the SEBA subsidy there are also several obligations, such as:
- the vehicle(s) must be registered in your name
- the vehicle(s) must remain registered in your name for at least 3 years
- you can show the purchase or lease agreement and you must keep it for at least 3 years
You can read more on all requirements and obligations concerned with the SEBA (in Dutch) on the website of the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO). Check the list of vehicles that are eligible (in Dutch).
How to apply?
You can apply for the Subsidy scheme zero emission commercial vehicles (Subsidieregeling Emissieloze Bedrijfsauto’s, SEBA, in Dutch) to the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) from 3 January 2022, 9:00 hours. It is advisable to read the step-by-step plan (in Dutch) before you start your application.