On this page
Are you a creditor to a company in financial trouble? If this company goes into fast-track liquidation (turboliquidatie), you will get more options to asses if your interests are harmed, and to act if they are. A fast-track liquidation is a dissolution of a company where no outstanding debts are paid.
The following will change:
- The company board should present a final balance, and have it recorded, in which it explains why there are no funds left.
- The company has to open up its annual accounts for inspection.
- The company board has to make sure the fast-track liquidation is announced publicly.
- The announcement should make clear that the final balance and the annual accounts of the company can be viewed at the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce (KvK).
- Companies going into fast-track liquidation
It is not yet known when this change in law will be final.
Please note: The effective date of this measure is not yet final. Entry into force is subject to its passing through the upper and lower houses of parliament or proclamation of the Order in Council (Algemene Maatregel van Bestuur, AMvB) or ministerial decree and publication in the Staatsblad or Staatscourant (in Dutch).