Logo Dutch central governmentLogo Business.gov.nl, government information for entrepreneurs.MenuSearchSearch

All-in-one permit for temporarily placing an object on a public road

This information is provided by:Netherlands Enterprise Agency, RVONetherlands Enterprise Agency, RVONederlandse versie

If you want to temporarily place an object, such as a crane, scaffolding, or site hut, on a public road in the Netherlands, in most municipalities you need an all-in-one permit for physical aspects. You apply for the permit to your local municipal authority.

In some cases a notification is sufficient. This depends on the municipality and on the duration of the placement.

Related articles

To top