Logo of the Dutch government

Damage compensation groundwater extraction or infiltration permit

This information is provided by Netherlands Enterprise Agency, RVO

Last updated on

Do you have a permit for the extraction of groundwater or for the infiltration of the water? And is this permit (partly) revoked or amended? You may be eligible for compensation from the province.

Find out more or arrange now

at your municipality, province, or water authority

If you incur damages (now or later) because of a change in the permit or because the permit has been (partly revoked, you can apply for compensation to the provincial authority. You must be able to prove the damage and the change in permit cannot be your fault.

This information is provided by

Netherlands Enterprise Agency, RVO
FAQPartnersContactAbout usDisclaimerPrivacy and cookiesAccessibilityOndernemersplein (Dutch) is an initiative of:Netherlands Chamber of Commerce, KVKNetherlands Enterprise Agency, RVOImmigration and Naturalisation Service, INDTax and Customs Administration, BelastingdienstGovernment.nlStatistics Netherlands, CBSNetherlands Vehicle Authority, RDWDigital Trust CenterYourEurope, this webpage is part of an EU quality networkAccessibility level: W3C WAI-AA WCAG 2.1