Registration of groundwater extraction or infiltration

Published by:
Netherlands Enterprise Agency, RVO
Netherlands Enterprise Agency, RVO
Checked 6 Feb 2023
< 1 min read
Nederlandse versie

Do you extract groundwater groundwater (groundwater extraction) from the soil or return it to the soil (infiltration)? You have to register this and supply the information to the provincial authority or the water authority.

Find out more or arrange now

at your municipality, province, or water authority

You must keep records of the amount of water you extract or infiltrate. For infiltration you also have to measure and report the water quality.

This webpage is part of an EU quality network

Questions relating to this article?

Please contact the Netherlands Enterprise Agency, RVO