On this page
Does your company work on a promising and challenging innovation? For instance you develop a new product, medicine or device? You can apply for a loan under the Innovation Credit Scheme.
The amount of credit (kredietpercentages, in Dutch) you can apply for depends on the size of your company.
When do you qualify?
To be eligible you must meet the requirements (in Dutch), amongst others:
- Businesses must be established in the Netherlands.
- Projects should be innovative and challenging.
- Projects should be viable according to research (Proof of Principle)
- Projects should lead to a marketable product, process or service within 5 years.
- The minimum project size of the innovation credit is €150,000.
- Projects should contribute to the Dutch economy.
- There should be enough financial resources to complete the project (together with the funding), including any setbacks.