On this page
Do you run an agricultural or horticultural enterprise? And are you unable to pay your fixed costs as a result of the corona measures, even though you did apply for the Reimbursement Fixed Costs (TVL)? You can apply for the Uncovered fixed costs in agriculture and horticulture subsidy OVK (Subsidie ongedekte vaste kosten land- en tuinbouw, OVK).
When do you qualify?
To be eligible for this subsidy for the 1st quarter of 2022, you must fulfil the conditions, among others:
- you meet the requirements for TVL
- you have applied for the maximum amount of TVL (€290,000)
- you suffered at least 30% turnover loss in the 1st quarter of 2022 as compared to the same period in 2019
- your company was financially sound on 31 December 2019
- your company is established in the Netherlands
You can find all conditions for the OVK Q1 subsidy on the website of the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO, in Dutch).
How to apply?
The OVK Q1 (in Dutch) for the 1st quarter of 2022 is closed. You can no longer apply You could apply from 31 March 2022, 12:00 hours until 2 May 2022, 17:00 hours.
The OVK Q4 (in Dutch) for the 4th quarter of 2021 is closed. You can no longer apply. You could apply from 1 February 2022 until 31 March 2022, 17:00 hours.