Examples of events are:
- store openings involving activities in a public street
- neighbourhood street parties, grill, or barbecue
- street fairs, flea markets, fairs (indoor as well as outdoor), or parades
- party tents
- circus performances or funfairs
- jumble sales
- helicopter landings or take-off or parachute jumping
- flying a captive balloon
- take-off of a hot-air or helium balloon
- exhibitions or theatre, cabaret, or musical performances.
Waterway event licence
Do you plan to organise an event along a provincial waterwa? You will need a waterway event licence (Evenementenvergunning vaarweg) from the provincial authority. The provincial authority will only grant a waterway event licence for short events. The event may not jeopardise the safety and progress of shipping traffic.
Dispensation from the prohibition of noise-exceeding bike engines
If you want bike engines to exceed the permitted noise level at an event or on a sports field, you have to apply for dispensation from the provincial authorities.
Online application procedure via Message Box
You can also submit your event licence applications online via Message Box. Message Box is a secure email system that enables entrepreneurs to exchange digital messages with Dutch government agencies.
At the province of Noord-Brabant you can also use Message Box to apply for dispensation from the prohibition of noise-exceeding bike engines.