On this page
Do you operate a healthcare organisation? With the subsidy scheme for corona related jobs in the care sector you can temporarily employ supporting staff.
As a healthcare organisation you can apply for a subsidy to fill corona related supporting jobs such as:
- corona job host/hostess
- corona job care assistant / care buddy
- corona job ADL (activities of daily living) support
- corona job welfare assistant
- corona job healthcare worker support
- corona job safety support
The Dutch subsidy implementation agency DUS-I offers examples of tasks that might be performed by these temporary employees (in Dutch)
Who can apply?
To be eligible for this subsidy you must fulfil the requirements, such as:
- the employee in the corona related job works on average 20 hours per week
- the employee works at least 2 months and at most 6 months in the period 1 January 2021 – 30 June 2021
- the function did not exist before 1 January 2021
- the corona job is not funded by other means
- the number of employees may not increase with more than a 100%. If you employ only 1 or 2 people you can apply for subsidy for at most 3 corona jobs
Find out more about this subsidy and all requirements on DUS-I’s website (in Dutch).
How to apply?
This scheme is closed, you can no longer apply.