On this page
Do you operate a healthcare organisation? With the subsidy scheme for corona related jobs in the care sector you can temporarily employ supporting staff.
The second application period is open from 14 June 2021. You can apply for support for at most 6 months, for the period from 1 July 2021 through 31 December 2021.
As a healthcare organisation you can apply for a subsidy to fill corona related supporting jobs such as:
- corona job host/hostess
- corona job care assistant / care buddy
- corona job ADL (activities of daily living) support
- corona job welfare assistant
- corona job healthcare worker
- corona job safety support
The Dutch subsidy implementation agency DUS-I offers examples of tasks that might be performed by these temporary employees (in Dutch).
Who can apply?
To be eligible for this subsidy you must fulfil the requirements, such as:
- the employee in the corona related job works on average 20 hours per week
- the employee works at least 2 months and at most 6 months in the subsidy period
- the corona job is not funded by other means
- the function started between 1 January 2021 and 1 October 2021
- during the second application period you may only apply for subsidy for employees who work between 1 July 2021 and 31 December 2021
- the number of employees may not increase with more than a 100%. If you employ only 1 or 2 people you can apply for subsidy for at most 3 corona jobs
Did you receive funding for your employees during the first application period? You may apply for subsidy again for the same employees during the second application period, as long as you fulfil the requirements. This means you can receive at most 6 months of subsidy for 1 employee from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021.
Find out more about this subsidy and all requirements on DUS-I’s website (in Dutch).
How to apply?
This subsdy is closed, you can no longer apply. You can could apply until 25 June 2021 17:00 hours.