Do you run a healthcare organisation? With the subsidy scheme for corona related jobs in the care sector you can temporarily employ supporting staff.
Does your healthcare organisation provide care under Long-term Care Act (Wet langdurige zorg, Wlz), Long-term Care Act (Wet langdurige zorg, Wlz), Healthcare Insurance Act (Zorgverzekeringswet), Youth Act (Jeugdwet), or the Social Support act (Wet maatschappelijke ondersteuning, Wmo)? Then you can apply for jobs created from 1 January 2022 through 30 June 2022.
As a healthcare organisation you can apply for a subsidy to fill corona related supporting jobs such as:
- corona job host/hostess
- corona job care assistant / care buddy
- corona job ADL (activities of daily living) support
- corona job welfare assistant
- corona job healthcare worker
- corona job safety support
The Dutch subsidy implementation agency DUS-I offers examples of tasks that might be performed by these temporary employees (in Dutch).
Who can apply?
To be eligible for this subsidy you must fulfil the requirements, such as:
- the employee in the corona related job works on average 20 hours per week
- the employee works at least 2 months and at most 6 months in the subsidy period
- the corona job is not funded by other means
- the function started on after 1 January 2022 and concerns a new job. You cannot apply for the same job twice.
- it must be a new contract for a fixed term, however it may concern an employee who fulfilled a corona related job previously
- the number of employees may not increase with more than a 100%. If you employ only 1 or 2 people you can apply for subsidy for at most 3 corona jobs
Find out more about this subsidy and all requirements on DUS-I’s website (in Dutch).
How to apply?
You can no longer apply for this support. Application was possible until 6 December 2022, 17:00 hours.