On this page
Do you operate a healthcare organisation? With the subsidy scheme for corona related jobs in the care sector you can temporarily employ supporting staff.
There will be a new subsidy period for jobs created on of after 1 January 2022. It is not yet known when applications will open. You can apply for support for at most 6 months, from 1 January through 30 June 2022.
As a healthcare organisation you can apply for a subsidy to fill corona related supporting jobs such as:
- corona job host/hostess
- corona job care assistant / care buddy
- corona job ADL (activities of daily living) support
- corona job welfare assistant
- corona job healthcare worker
- corona job safety support
The Dutch subsidy implementation agency DUS-I offers examples of tasks that might be performed by these temporary employees (in Dutch).
Who can apply?
To be eligible for this subsidy you must fulfil the requirements, such as:
- the employee in the corona related job works on average 20 hours per week
- the employee works at least 2 months and at most 6 months in the subsidy period
- the corona job is not funded by other means
- the function started on after 1 January 2022 and concerns a new job. You cannot apply for the same job twice.
- it must be a new contract for a fixed term, however it may concern an employee who fulfilled a corona related job previously
- the number of employees may not increase with more than a 100%. If you employ only 1 or 2 people you can apply for subsidy for at most 3 corona jobs
Find out more about this subsidy and all requirements on DUS-I’s website (in Dutch).
How to apply?
You cannot appply at the moment. It is not yet known when applications for 2022 will open.