Why watch this webinar?
Starting a business in the Netherlands is an attractive option for foreign entrepreneurs; especially for EU entrepreneurs, free movement and free trade make the move to the Netherlands an attractive and smooth one. This webinar will provide you with all the answers to questions like:
- When do I need a visa or permit, and how can I get one?
- What do I need to start a business in the Netherlands?
- How do I register my business at the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce?
- What taxes do I have to pay in the Netherlands?
The webinar is aimed at entrepreneurs who want to move their business to the Netherlands, or start a business there. The original broadcast of this webinar took place on 29 March 2018.
Topics that will be discussed
- Moving to the Netherlands with a residence permit for entrepreneurs or a startup visa. Either way, you will have to prove that you serve an essential interest to the Dutch economy.
- Starting your business, from business idea to choosing a name and legal structure and the registration of your business at the Chamber of Commerce.
- Tips for entrepreneurs, for instance how to minimise your risks.
- Paying taxes in the Netherlands, including the Dutch VAT system and rates, the 30% ruling for highly skilled workers, and tax benefits for entrepreneurs.
Watch the four parts
The webinar consists of four parts. You can watch the entire webinar via the link on this page, or watch each ca 15 minute part video separately:
You can watch our webinar with English subtitles by clicking the 'subtitles'-button on the lower right corner of this video.