You have a business in the Netherlands, and it is going well. You want to grow. What are your options, and what are the risks involved? How do you prepare? A team of expert entrepreneurs plus KVK advisor Johan Laffra discuss various options, and also possible pitfalls.
Some of the topics discussed are:
- writing a growth plan - how do you do it, and why is it important?
- what are the options for expansion: hiring staff, trading internationally, diversification of your product range?
- is it a good idea to change your legal structure?
- what are the consequences (taxes, location) of business expansion?
- when you start hiring staff, what should you take into account?
Guests Karim Sabri (ExpatRepublic) and Geta Rasciuc (Babymoon) discuss these topics with Netherlands Chamber of Commerce KVK business consultant Johan Laffra and entrepreneur/host Lotte Leufkens (CloudCuddle).
Tool for choosing a Dutch legal structure
If you want to set up a business, but you are in two minds about which legal structure to choose, use our Tool for choosing a Dutch legal structure. It will guide you through some of the main considerations, such as liability, staff and taxes, and give you advice suited to your needs and wishes.
Who are participating?
KVK Business adviser
CEO Expat Republic
CEO BabyMoon BV