Video Webinar: Running your business in the Netherlands
You have a business in the Netherlands, and it is going well. You want to grow. What are your options, and what are the risks involved? How do you prepare? A team of expert entrepreneurs plus KVK advisor Johan Laffra discuss various options, and also possible pitfalls.
- writing a growth plan - how do you do it, and why is it important?
- what are the options for expansion: hiring staff, trading internationally, diversification of your product range?
- is it a good idea to change your legal structure?
Tool for choosing a Dutch legal structure
If you want to set up a business, but you are in two minds about which legal structure to choose, use our Tool for choosing a Dutch legal structure. It will guide you through some of the main considerations, such as liability, staff and taxes, and give you advice suited to your needs and wishes.
- what are the consequences (taxes, location) of business expansion?
- when you start hiring staff, what should you take into account?
Who are participating?
Netherlands Chamber of Commerce
CEO Expat Republic
CEO BabyMoon BV