Most promising activities
You will find the most options for subsidies if you:
- invest in energy-saving techniques;
- export or invest in emerging markets;
- would like to innovate by developing new products or processes.
Summary of financing options
- The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland, RVO) provides a summary of financing options from the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy (EZK). RVO will assist when applying for European subsidies in most cases. Their account manager SME Finance will help you find opportunities for funding.
- RVO also gives a summary of new methods and examples of financing in their Financing Constructions Toolbox (Toolbox Financieringsconstructies) (in Dutch). This toolbox is an initiative from the Dutch Ministry of Internal Affairs and Kingdom Relations (BZK).
How to apply for a subsidy
- You cannot submit subsidy applications on this website. Instead you must contact the organisation that administers the scheme. Every subsidy description contains a link to the subsidy provider.
- Before you submit your application, always contact the subsidy provider. They often employ consultants who can help you with your application.
- Allow sufficient time for the application procedure, and submit your application in good time.
- Apply for the subsidy before you start the activities. Projects that have already begun are normally no longer eligible.