What are your options for finding financing in the Netherlands, when you start or move your company here, or want to expand? Experts from the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce (KVK), Netherlands Enterprise Agency, and Qredits talk about several schemes.
What you will learn:
- what funding options are there in the Netherlands?
- what is microcredit and how does it work?
- what do Dutch banks want from you before they give you a bank loan?
- what is crowdfunding, and how do I access crowdfunding websites and crowdfunding platsforms?
Experienced entrepreneurs tell their story, too.
This video is part of our longer webinar: Financing your business in the Netherlands. You can watch the entire video or its parts separately:
- Financing your business in the Netherlands, entire webinar
- The Dutch financial climate
- Preparing to apply for Dutch funding
- The perfect pitch
You can watch this webinar with English subtitles. Just click on the settings symbol and choose subtitles.
Who are participating?
Host and presenter
Netherlands Enterprise Agency RVO
Accountmanager Geld voor Elkaar