Why watch this webinar?
Registration of your business is an important step in starting a business in the Netherlands. Watch this video to find an answer to questions like:
- What do I need to start a business in the Netherlands?
- What are the legal structures in the Netherlands?
- How do I register my business at the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce?
- How can I minimize the risks?
In this webinar we talk with Johan Laffra (KVK) and Avishai Trabelsi (Quicargo). Johan talks about registration, the company name and registration number, and explains the different legal forms. Entrepreneur Avishai shares his experience with starting a business; from business ideas to coming up with a good business name and legal structure. He also gives some valuable tips for you as a future entrepreneur. As soon as you have registered your own business, you are ready to start.
Topics that will be discussed
- How to realise your business idea
- Coming up with a good business name
- Choosing your legal structure of business
- Tips for entrepreneurs
Tip: Tool for choosing a Dutch legal structure
If you want to set up a business, but you are in two minds about which legal structure to choose, use our Tool for choosing a Dutch legal structure. It will guide you through some of the main considerations, such as liability, staff and taxes, and give you advice suited to your needs and wishes.
Watch the other parts
This webinar video is part of the webinar 'Starting a business in the Netherlands'. You can watch the entire video, or watch the separate parts:
- Immigration: moving to the Netherlands
- Taxes for entrepreneurs in the Netherlands
- The Dutch business climate and culture
You can watch our webinar with English subtitles by clicking the 'subtitles'-button on the lower right corner of this video.
Who are participating?
Host and presenter
KVK Business adviser
Owner at Quicargo