On this page
The European Union (EU) offers grants or subsidies in several fields. Some are distributed by the government, some by the Netherlands Enterprise Agency, some by the EU itself. Your company may be eligible for EU funding.
Call for proposal and how to apply
When an EU grant opens, a call for proposal is issued. This call determines the period in which you can apply. To apply, you usually have to submit a plan. You have to meet the conditions stated in the call.
Where do I find the EU subsidies?
There are several websites on which you can find information on EU subsidies and how to apply for them:
- The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO). The Subsidies and Programmes tool offers information about several subsidies. It allows you to submit your application to subsidies in the field of business, innovation and energy-saving, for instance Horizon2020 and COSME.
- The European Commission’s Single Electronic Data Interchange Area (SEDIA) lets you search for funding and tender projects based on programmes.
- You can find extensive information on European subsidies on Europa-Nu: Europa-nu: subsidies van de Europese Unie 2014 -2020 (in Dutch).
- You can find a Subsidy Guide 2014-2020 (pdf, in Dutch) on the website of the Association of Dutch Municipalities, VNG. The guide lists all EU subsidies granted on a municipal level.
- Business.gov.nl also offers basic information on international subsidies.