Call for proposal and how to apply
When an EU grant opens, a call for proposal is issued. This call determines the period in which you can apply. To apply, you usually have to submit a plan. You have to meet the conditions stated in the call.
Where do I find the EU subsidies?
There are several websites on which you can find information on EU subsidies and how to apply for them:
- The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO). The Subsidies and Programmes tool offers information about several subsidies. It allows you to submit your application to subsidies in the field of business, innovation and energy-saving, for instance Horizon2020 and COSME.
- The European Commission’s Single Electronic Data Interchange Area (SEDIA) lets you search for funding and tender projects based on programmes.
- You can find extensive information on European subsidies on Europa-Nu: Europa-nu: subsidies van de Europese Unie 2014 -2020 (in Dutch).
- The website of the Association of Dutch municipalities, VNG, has information about European subsidies.
- Business.gov.nl also offers basic information on international subsidies.
Who can help me?
If you want to apply for a subsidy, but are not sure how to go about it, you can ask for help. The information on the specific subsidy will also mention who to turn to for assistance: sometimes the municipality, sometimes a Regional Development Agency (ROM), sometimes the Netherlands Enterprise Agency RVO. Be sure to read the information provided carefully.