You'll need to be well prepared to find financing for your business. Make sure your business plan contains a clear, concise financial plan.
In the Netherlands, there are also numerous public-sector financing options. These include incentive schemes for startups, innovation and international trade in the form of either subsidies or tax benefits. Schemes are available from local, regional, provincial, national and even European government bodies.
You may need additional capital while you're setting up a business or once it starts growing. There are numerous organisations in the Netherlands that can help you in these situations. They'll explore the possibilities on your behalf and will introduce you to potential investors or other sources of funding. National and regional organisations and possibilities include:
- Funding from regional development corporations
- Funding from venture capital companies
- Venture capital funds
- Seed capital for innovative businesses
- Business angels (private investors)
- Stock exchange for SMBs (NPEX)
- SME Loan Guarantee Scheme
- Proof-of-Concept Funding