On this page
If you have a project which helps poor or vulnerable groups in developing countries get access to sustainable and affordable energy? Then you may be eligible to apply for the subsidy for Access to renewable energy (SDG 7 Results).
Many people in developing countries still use wood-burning or coal stoves to cook on. This is harmful to the environment. The objective of SDG 7 Results is to give a total of 2 million people:
- have electricity in their homes
- have clean cooking stoves in their homes
When you you qualify?
- You have a company, NGO or financial organisation.
- You focus on poor and vulnerable target groups, which cannot be helped without subsidies.
- Your main activity is renewable energy.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in developing countries.
- You have all the permits you require in the country in question for your application.
- Your project would be too high a risk to undertake without a subsidy.
How to apply?
This subsidy is closed. Contact the Netherlands Enterprise Agency if you have any questions about SDG 7 Results.