On this page
Are you working on ways to tackle the challenges the corona virus poses for our society? Then you can apply for a subsidy through the Eureka call COVID-19: Echo Period Life without a vaccine. This subsidy is for projects that offer short-term solutions for health and healthcare.
This is an international scheme, the Netherlands’ part has a budget of €500,000. The maximum amount of funding per project is €100,000.
When do you qualify?
The following terms apply to the Eureka COVID-19: Echo Period Life without a vaccine scheme:
- you are a company, knowledge centre or research institute
- you work together with at least 1 partner from one of the participating countries (Canada, Denmark, France, Austria, Spain and Turkey)
- your partnership should include at least 1 company and 1 research organisation
- your project should last no longer than 12 months
- your product or service should be made available within 6 months after the project has finished
For a full overview of all terms and conditions you can consult the Eureka network.
How to apply?
You need to apply to 2 parties: the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) and Eureka. To apply at the RVO, send an email with subject line ‘Application Eureka COVID-19-call’ to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The application consists of:
- Eureka COVID-19 application form from Health Holland (download form)
- Eureka COVID-19 budget form from Health Holland (download form)
- letter(s) of commitment from Dutch partner(s)
- consortium agreement (this can also be submitted at a later time)
The scheme was open until 15 May 2020, 17:00 hours. You can no longer apply.