On this page
Do you work on projects and research around energy innovation? You may be eligible for a subsidy from Topsector Energie. This is a project to stimulate a more sustainable energy system.
There are various subsidies available, covering areas such as:
- Energy efficiency
- CO2 reduction
- Houses, buildings and districts off the gas grid
- Circular economy
- Renewable energy
- Energy from hydrogen and heat pumps
- Wind energy parks at sea (research and development)
- Solar energy
- Built environment (urban energy, energy renovation, sustainable temperature regulation)
- Energy and industry (advanced climate investments)
- Biobased economy and green gas
When do you qualify?
There are different demands, depending on which of the above themes fit your project. You can find an overview of the tenders (in Dutch) for the various themes on the website of the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO).
How to apply?
The opening and closing dates of the subsidies vary. You can apply with the RVO (in Dutch).